Banner Comp

jazza

the last time it didnt work but this time it will im looking for a new banner for smtid and im going to hold this comp again. In wyd put a lot of effort in his but im wondering if anyone can do better and there is a mystery prize for whoever wins.

Edited by jazza

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the last time it didnt work but this time it will im looking for a new banner for smtid and im going to hold this comp again. In wyd put a lot of effort in his but im wondering if anyone can do better and there is a mystery prize for whoever wins.

175565[/snapback]

Why make a banner for a site that doesn't exist. :huh:

I smell a little con happening here Jamie... <_< Everyone goes to the small effort of making you a banner..... You simply right click on them and click save picture as...... Then you say that the competition is no longer happening :lol: Better watch you have stated there will be a prize so you have legally entered into an agreement :lol:

P.S.- Wait til I see you ya wee shite, I made you loads and they obviously aint good enough :angry::angry::P:angry::angry:

I smell a little con happening here Jamie... <_<  Everyone goes to the small effort of making you a banner..... You simply right click on them and click save picture as...... Then you say that the competition is no longer happening :lol:  Better watch you have stated there will be a prize so you have legally entered into an agreement :lol:

P.S.- Wait til I see you ya wee shite, I made you loads and they obviously aint good enough :angry:  :angry:  :P  :angry:  :angry:

175899[/snapback]

you could enter them if you want