Oh F*ck!

Dani G

When I turn on my laptop, I immediatly get a black screen with the words "Operating System not found." in the top left hand corner. Anyone got any ideas how to sort this problem?

Have you maybe left a floppy disk or CD in the drives? It could be trying to boot from there. If not, you almost certainly have a fúcked hard disk :(

Guest wydisanob

Have you maybe left a floppy disk or CD in the drives? It could be trying to boot from there. If not, you almost certainly have a fúcked hard disk :(

is that the technical term

When I turn on my laptop, I immediatly get a black screen with the words "Operating System not found." in the top left hand corner. Anyone got any ideas how to sort this problem?

Almost certainly your hard disk is fecked.

You could try to boot whilst holding down F8 and running an operating system repair but I'd think more than likely your disk is fubar and needs replaced :huh:

Guest wydisanob

Almost certainly your hard disk is fecked.

You could try to boot whilst holding down F8 and running an operating system repair but I'd think more than likely your disk is fubar and needs replaced :huh:

agree sounds like a new hard disck

Try puting your hard drive in the freezer overnight!

Sounds strange but it can sometimes help save any info on there!! :blink:

Maybe you've got floppy trouble. :o

Is it a female that says "Operating System not found." :unsure: