Help Me Out Please!

Guest jnr 1987

Guest jnr 1987

Q. Where would you look for a tv aerial satellite tv or cctv. Im trying to find out some info before i start advertising my buisness.e.g local paper internet ask freind.Any answers would be appreciated :rolleyes:

Edited by jnr 1987

Guest jnr 1987

On a roof or wall.

Serious answers please im trying to find out where to advertise my buisness, ye can waste a lot of money on advertising .A wee bit of market research on the site would be much appreciated. :D

Website,

Yellow Pages, You get a free listing BUT dont ask for a full page (about £8000) and once your listed in the yellow pages most companies (118 wise) pick you up from there when people dont know company names they can't search for criteria in choosen area......

Hope thats sensible for you

Guest jnr 1987

Website,

Yellow Pages, You get a free listing BUT dont ask for a full page (about £8000) and once your listed in the yellow pages most companies (118 wise) pick you up from there when people dont know company names they can't search for criteria in choosen area......

Hope thats sensible for you

Cheers.I have an advert in the yellow pages when its printed in june,Also have a free listing at yell.com,Had one guy phone me from the yell free listing already.Just trying too work out wether its worth going into local papers and that.