whosyirdaddy

My avatar strangely became famous last season, people always mentioned it within their introduction etc....

Im unsure what to look for or what others may see fit for the coming season. Add your gifs & jpegs etc here, that you come across but your not gonna use so that others who might like feel free to do so.

ghost_green_cartoon_animated.gif

My avatar strangely became famous last season, people always mentioned it within their introduction etc....

Im unsure what to look for or what others may see fit for the coming season. Add your gifs & jpegs etc here, that you come across but your not gonna use so that others who might like feel free to do so.

ghost_green_cartoon_animated.gif

Hmmm.....you're up tae summit. :unsure: Is there an new website in the pipeline Mond?

But I'll stick one up anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

Bang goes ma hoose... :(

post-2536-1150764723_thumb.jpg

I did notice that, the last time I was home. I know that the top end isn't the most salubrious of areas, but I’m pretty sure that there were 5 high flats when I left. Just goes to show that if it’s not chained doon, ye canny leave anything lying about these days…

I did notice that, the last time I was home. I know that the top end isn't the most salubrious of areas, but I’m pretty sure that there were 5 high flats when I left. Just goes to show that if it’s not chained doon, ye canny leave anything lying about these days…

When did you leave Foxbar. The first of the five (Waverley) was demolished about 8-10 years ago. Heriot, Marmion & Montrose went last year.

Waverley on it's way down..

post-2536-1151627694_thumb.jpg