Vhs To Dvd

Guest ballochbud72

Just stay pished, its mair fun :lol:

Not always. Had to leave pub because the Police closed it. Some idiots had a heated exchange outside, police were driving past at the time. They walked into pub said "You're closed." Cue swift emptying of pint and short walk home. Only reason i was in was because i needed the toilet, seems rude to use the facilities and not buy a drink (or 3). Met a Saints fan though.........

Not always. Had to leave pub because the Police closed it. Some idiots had a heated exchange outside, police were driving past at the time. They walked into pub said "You're closed." Cue swift emptying of pint and short walk home. Only reason i was in was because i needed the toilet, seems rude to use the facilities and not buy a drink (or 3). Met a Saints fan though.........

What pub?

That'll be the Macrovision at work. Copyright protection that is. When i sober up i may have a solution.

Just remembered, i hadn't come back to this. If your problem is that you're trying to copy commercial videos, then it will be the Macrovision that's stopping it. You can buy equipment to remove the Macrovision. Search google for Macrovision remover. Copying copyrighted material is illegal so the equipment tends to be marketed with disclaimers about copying copyrighted material. Not sure if a video capture card for a computer might help. It's something i've never tried to do.

If it's your own recorded videos, then i'm not sure why the vhs/dvd recorder combi unit won't do it. The link provided in a previous post is a VHS/DVD Player only by the looks of it. Something like this might do. OR buy a cheap dvd recorder and hook up your vhs player to it.

Edited by squigglebob