Glasgow City Council Workers

shull

I'm more worried by the f***ing temporary traffic lights and 1 lane on all approaches at Paisley Road/Crookston Road on Monday. Been chaos with those roadworks, took me 15 minutes to get through the lights on Friday Morning.

Also, Hillington Road South will be closed northbound from Paisley Rd West for a week, starting ramorra.

What a mess !

large scale horticulture, municipal or otherwise has to be done to a timetable to be cost efficient. A huge operation like GCC couldn't possibly feed or water on demand it has to be done on a rota basis and if the day for that happens to see it raining that is just fine it's not really an issue.

large scale horticulture, municipal or otherwise has to be done to a timetable to be cost efficient. A huge operation like GCC couldn't possibly feed or water on demand it has to be done on a rota basis and if the day for that happens to see it raining that is just fine it's not really an issue.

Also, just because it's raining doesn't mean the plants are getting properly watered.

For big leaved plants much of the rain will just run off without actually managing to make it to the soil.

The rain that does make it to the soil will probably not be sufficient to soak the earth.

That's why we need a lot of continual low level rain to get our plants so shiny and beautiful looking.

Also, Hillington Road South will be closed northbound from Paisley Rd West for a week, starting ramorra.

What a mess !

Aye it will be madness round there. I'm avoiding it where I can and heading up Hawkhead Road/Penilee Road. It was annoyingly bad on Friday got stopped at the boundary and took 6 or 7 goes of the real lights to get though never mind temporary ones. When they had the temporary ones earlier in the year I think it was 4 minutes between going red and going back to green!

I'm more worried by the f***ing temporary traffic lights and 1 lane on all approaches at Paisley Road/Crookston Road on Monday. Been chaos with those roadworks, took me 15 minutes to get through the lights on Friday Morning.

Restrictions now lifted.

We have the all clear.

And a day early tae.

Yipee !