Steven Thompson - No Poy Awards

Not at all , I'm quite looking forward to seeing how things pan out. I do know that Thommo was less than pleased with the announcement though ! Let's hope TC can talk him round !

It will be hard for thommo or any senior player (if we have any others left) to adapt to being coached by last seasons teammates but that's what's happened so they will need to get on with it. Are any players bigger than what's best for the club?

Not at all , I'm quite looking forward to seeing how things pan out. I do know that Thommo was less than pleased with the announcement though ! Let's hope TC can talk him round !

Something's are best kept to yourself Billy.

Hopefully things will settle down now with Thommo accepting the captaincy , well done TC !