Ps We Are Not Bournemouth Supremacy

Funny how you get to end April / May and all we hear is failure/glory and under/over achievement.Or middle of road which is always a little empty

So have we failed/ under achieved or actually had relative success that has temporarily ended.

Funny Ole Game. But we are all football fans. so who is happy?.

Glory in Scotland- Caley, Falkirk, Hearts potentially QOS, Albion, maybe Morton

Over achievement- Caley, Hearts, Accies, Forfar, Stranrear, Dundee

Middle main contenders. Celtic, Hibs, Killie, United, Dons, Thistle,Brechin

Underachievement - Pars, Arbroath

2014- 2015 Failures

1 Glasgow Rankers- All that money, all that hype, all that support, all those talented players. Even if they squeezed into SPFL, its been another Ibrox Disaster, cant see it though this QOS will triumph

2. Motherwell- Back to Back 2nd place, European Football, new money deal, 60 applicants for their vacancy. Lets face it, bar two matches they have been shocking, and somehow got 6 points off us this season that was almost comical in smash and grab terms.

3. US- Yup its been a failure, we cant deny otherwise, we always knew there was a chance we would finish bottom 2, after our start 5 losses no goals, writing was on wall and everything since has confirmed it. Things need to be bad for us to have this season, look at other disasters. Tranmere, Blackpool, Hibs last year. When it was obviously broken there was no true attempt to fix, that's been the failure. Reasons but no true excuses

These are of course my opinions , in a way, we need to regroup, I would rather be doing this in next seasons SPFL however fear that's the Championship.

but some good results to finish, some direction in summer and polar opposite recruitment and I expect us back in 3 years tops

But as we don't have squillions in the bank we are no Bournemouth, but a bit of vision,a bit of talent and huge drive goes a long way. So much for John Hughes being a car crash. Passion goes a long long way

Edited by DougJamie

Funny how you get to end April / May and all we hear is failure/glory and under/over achievement.Or middle of road which is always a little empty

So have we failed/ under achieved or actually had relative success that has temporarily ended.

Funny Ole Game. But we are all football fans. so who is happy?.

Glory in Scotland- Caley, Falkirk, Hearts potentially QOS, Albion, maybe Morton

Over achievement- Caley, Hearts, Accies, Forfar, Stranrear, Dundee

Middle main contenders. Celtic, Hibs, Killie, United, Dons, Thistle,Brechin

Underachievement - Pars, Arbroath

2014- 2015 Failures

1 Glasgow Rankers- All that money, all that hype, all that support, all those talented players. Even if they squeezed into SPFL, its been another Ibrox Disaster, cant see it though this QOS will triumph

2. Motherwell- Back to Back 2nd place, European Football, new money deal, 60 applicants for their vacancy. Lets face it, bar two matches they have been shocking, and somehow got 6 points off us this season that was almost comical in smash and grab terms.

3. US- Yup its been a failure, we cant deny otherwise, we always knew there was a chance we would finish bottom 2, after our start 5 losses no goals, writing was on wall and everything since has confirmed it. Things need to be bad for us to have this season, look at other disasters. Tranmere, Blackpool, Hibs last year. When it was obviously broken there was no true attempt to fix, that's been the failure. Reasons but no true excuses

These are of course my opinions , in a way, we need to regroup, I would rather be doing this in next seasons SPFL however fear that's the Championship.

but some good results to finish, some direction in summer and polar opposite recruitment and I expect us back in 3 years tops

But as we don't have squillions in the bank we are no Bournemouth, but a bit of vision,a bit of talent and huge drive goes a long way. So much for John Hughes being a car crash. Passion goes a long long way

I think john hughes has a bit more than passion mate ,I wish any of our 2 managers this season had 50% of what hughes has ,shouts, talks nonsence sometimes but can get a team to play for each other and get results,

I wouldn't want shot of him anyway. Think he's doing a decent job under difficult circumstances.

Ok that's not what I expected so well done on that answer. Press clearly have it in for him, glad fans are sticking by him, staying up would be a great achievement. Anyway back to Saints- Phuck!!!!