Sign in to follow this  
BLF

Smisa Survey

Hi all - we've had a fantastic response to the survey so far, thank you to everyone who has contributed - If you haven't completed it yet, you have until the end of the week to do so. We would really like to get as much input as possible so if you are able to please share your thoughts!

Encouraging results on the survey so far, massive thanks to those who have completed the survey.

Can I please just ask that if you have not completed the survey, then please do so ASAP,

If you support fan ownership then go on, do the survey. You are not committing to pay anything at the moment, but I would ask that if you can potentially afford to subscribe to any share purchase, then please do the survey.

I personally have no doubt that the future success of SMFC is in the hands of us the fans. More than a thousand fans committed to the 10,000 hours proposal, this new proposal has the potential to be a more successful one than that proposal, mainly because we will all be genuinely saints fans in control of our clubs future, no businesses will profit from this proposal ( apart from if you do own a business and buy into our proposal, you could have your business promoted, e.g. we encourage all saints fans to eat at your place, drink in your place, buy our goods from your place, because after all you have contributed to our dream.)

It really is a no-brainer if you genuinely have one wee bit of your heart that will forever be Saint Mirren, wear it on your sleeve.

Edited by buddiecat

Encouraging results on the survey so far, massive thanks to those who have completed the survey.

Can I please just ask that if you have not completed the survey, then please do so ASAP,

If you support fan ownership then go on, do the survey. You are not committing to pay anything at the moment, but I would ask that if you can afford £2 a month upwards then please do the survey.

I personally have no doubt that the future success of SMFC is in the hands of us the fans. More than a thousand fans committed to the 10,000 hours proposal, this new proposal has the potential to be a more successful one than that proposal, mainly because we will all be genuinely saints fans in control of our clubs future, no businesses will profit from this proposal ( apart from if you do own a business and buy into our proposal, you can be assured we will promote your business, e.g. we encourage all saints fans to eat at your place, drink in your place, buy our goods from your place, because after all you have contributed to our dream.)

It really is a no-brainer if you genuinely have one wee bit of your heart that will forever be Saint Mirren, wear it on your sleeve.

And do you know that you do not need to commit to any direct debit or standing order to be part of this, you can simply give a donation to SMiSA. every month by Stopping buying the daily old firm for 7 days a month, put the cash saved into SMiSA - you then have the chance to become part of our future success.

Give what you can and watch us take ownership and rightly feel proud of what you have done.

Heartfelt plea over.

The survey will close this week.

I must add that the survey is method of gauging the potential for fan ownership, no bids have been made or will be made unless we get a good response.

Thanks.

Edited by buddiecat