Scotsman Newspaper Weekly Fanzone

Last season, under the anonymous name "John Campbell" (my brother and Dad's names combined, fans like me), I contributed a weekly 150 word piece for the Scotsman's Fanzone. It usually appeared on the Wednesday but had to be sent in by Monday. It goes throughout the season, all the clubs from the top two divisions are represented. I enjoyed it but found one season was enough; especially one so depressing! So the sports editor has asked me to see if I can find a willing replacement. You don't get paid, but you can share all your thoughts about the club and the team's performances, which is pretty therapeutic at times! Get in touch with me on 01450 378834 if you'd be interested.

Im sure it our very own Stu that writes the fan zone.

Find the Scotsman very disappointing these days with its news coverage. Everything reported on BBC news today will be covered again by the Scotsman tomorrow . shame as it was a quality paper at one time

When do you expect the papers to print todays news.......

When do you expect the papers to print todays news.......

HSS I read the Scotsman for years it was a quality paper with interesting articles to read. The daily has went down hill rapidly , the paper does not seem to have journalists out pulling stories in. Now they are at a desk watching TV screens for stories.

Watch the news tonight both national and Scottish.

Tomorrow go out and buy both the Scotsman and the Herald and you will see the Herald is well out in front of the Scotsman now.

Im sure it our very own Stu that writes the fan zone.

Find the Scotsman very disappointing these days with its news coverage. Everything reported on BBC news today will be covered again by the Scotsman tomorrow . shame as it was a quality paper at one time

I used to do it but stopped at the end of the 2013/14 season.

Last season, under the anonymous name "John Campbell" (my brother and Dad's names combined, fans like me), I contributed a weekly 150 word piece for the Scotsman's Fanzone. It usually appeared on the Wednesday but had to be sent in by Monday. It goes throughout the season, all the clubs from the top two divisions are represented. I enjoyed it but found one season was enough; especially one so depressing! So the sports editor has asked me to see if I can find a willing replacement. You don't get paid, but you can share all your thoughts about the club and the team's performances, which is pretty therapeutic at times! Get in touch with me on 01450 378834 if you'd be interested.

Can you have an anonymous name? I thought anonymous meant just that.