Grrrrrr !

Booked on Cal-Mac for the sailing on Friday to Islay. As there is a strike phone to book for Saturday, sorry fully booked. Thursday sorry as our crew are doing no overtime we can't book you Thursday. We will give you a full refund. Phone the hotel explain can't get over due to strike thinking I have lost my 25% deposit. Hotel tells me my account will be docked for the rest of the money £125 per night for three nights. Mmm give me another date. sorry we can't do that. Ffs !

Booked on Cal-Mac for the sailing on Friday to Islay. As there is a strike phone to book for Saturday, sorry fully booked. Thursday sorry as our crew are doing no overtime we can't book you Thursday. We will give you a full refund. Phone the hotel explain can't get over due to strike thinking I have lost my 25% deposit. Hotel tells me my account will be docked for the rest of the money £125 per night for three nights. Mmm give me another date. sorry we can't do that. Ffs !

Dinnae fret.

Yir loaded.

do you have an annual holiday insurance plan-pretty sure you might well be covered by that