On So Many Levels....

pozbaird

... FFS.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-35102526

Quite partial to Metallica's 'Enter Sandman' myself, and Stone Sour, Alter Bridge and Winery Dogs... Never mind the old school of Sabbath, Priest and AC/DC... However, the worst I ever got up to was stealing an Airfix kit black paint from Johnstone Woolies, sneakily drinking a can of cheap lager with my mates at the age of fifteen, and to this day, brazenly driving at 56mph through 50mph zones on the motorway.

FFS, just FFS. That is all.

... FFS.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-35102526

Quite partial to Metallica's 'Enter Sandman' myself, and Stone Sour, Alter Bridge and Winery Dogs... Never mind the old school of Sabbath, Priest and AC/DC... However, the worst I ever got up to was stealing an Airfix kit black paint from Johnstone Woolies, sneakily drinking a can of cheap lager with my mates at the age of fifteen, and to this day, brazenly driving at 56mph through 50mph zones on the motorway.

FFS, just FFS. That is all.

You bastard!

Guest TPAFKATS

Have to admit I do get a tad violent when certain music comes on; makes me want to set the listening device on fire and hurl it out of a window and under a steamroller. Mind you, this only happens when I hear C*ldpl*y.....

Thankfully you're not an astronaut.

Have to admit I do get a tad violent when certain music comes on; makes me want to set the listening device on fire and hurl it out of a window and under a steamroller. Mind you, this only happens when I hear C*ldpl*y.....

New Coldplay album is decent. Didn't make me feel violent or aggressive at all... you absolute bawbag. You want some? Internet hardman, eh?

New Coldplay album is decent. Didn't make me feel violent or aggressive at all... you absolute bawbag. You want some? Internet hardman, eh?

That you just spilled your Fairtrade lentils & pulled pork all over your conservatory furniture.....?