Periscope

HSS

On ‎09‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 11:02 AM, div said:

You aren't allowed to film or stream from a football match, pretty sure it's written as such on the back of the ticket. Similarly you aren't allowed to take photos at a game either, and nor are you allowed to be under the influence of alcohol when attending a football match.

So, pretty much jobsworth stuff but by the letter of the law he was within his rights to tell me to stop filming.

I can see this becoming more and more of an issue as technology keeps progressing.

The question would be, who is going to do something about it?

I do not mean for a second that we collectively petition our MP's and petition for a change in the law but rather I was thinking about the device used for filming/streaming.  Would it be an option to wear a small camera on the lapel that would de undistinguishable to the above average steward?

Not long ago this type of technology was the remit of "Q" on James Bond but seems to be rather commonplace these days.

That said could our future clandestine cameraman please be aware that he/she needs to remove the secret lapel camera before entering any changing rooms such as at the swimming etc.  We don't want to any forum members branded as paedophiles or "peedoes" as the graffiti sometime says!

51 minutes ago, TediousTom said:

The question would be, who is going to do something about it?

I do not mean for a second that we collectively petition our MP's and petition for a change in the law but rather I was thinking about the device used for filming/streaming.  Would it be an option to wear a small camera on the lapel that would de undistinguishable to the above average steward?

Not long ago this type of technology was the remit of "Q" on James Bond but seems to be rather commonplace these days.

That said could our future clandestine cameraman please be aware that he/she needs to remove the secret lapel camera before entering any changing rooms such as at the swimming etc.  We don't want to any forum members branded as paedophiles or "peedoes" as the graffiti sometime says!

You will probably remember when the popular slur for graffiti was "wank" or "wanker", even futher back , after David Narey's goal against Brazil in the 8ts was dissed by Jimmy Hill as a "toe poke" , the slur "poof" became very popular in particular with regard to a song the Tartan Army began to sing in reference to Mr Hill. .

Times have changed my fellow forumster , times have changed indeed. .