It's All Guti....

Lord Pityme

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

All available evidence which is my four noted points (the most telling one being an increase in  season ticket sales).

It’s four more points than you have for your statements. Again, one rule for you and a different for everyone else in backing up your points? 

Pray tell how do you know we have sold more ST's than last year when sales have a long way to go yet?

28 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Pray tell how do you know we have sold more ST's than last year when sales have a long way to go yet?

Are you serious? Okay let me clarify (I thought this would of been obvious to all but seemingly not) like for like season tickets are up. Day one, day two, week one, week two, etc are all considerably up. That would suggest we’re going to sell more tickets overall  

How do I know? Because our football club keeps us informed through official channels. I look forward to your response refusing to admit you’re wrong... yet again. 

• 8 months later...
On 6/5/2018 at 9:55 AM, Lord Pityme said:

He's prepared to turn his back on the good life, better money, facilities, support staff etc coaching youth, and waiting for a chance at Real Madrid, to stand Friday night, plastic pitchside this July in Kilmarnock geeing on his young Paisley Galacticos on the road to Hampden.

Its Gotti Be Guti..!

Anyone remember this?