Sign in to follow this  
Tommy

Celts v Saints ( Plus all other scores that might be importance to us)

Ha ha - you obviously were not at the Killie game - he was one of our best players and very unlucky not to get on the scoresheet..  :hammer
Think he was also our top scorer last season and so far this season it is not looking like anyone will pass him again...
We are completely f**ked if Mullen is our top scorer

4 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:
6 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:
Ha ha - you obviously were not at the Killie game - he was one of our best players and very unlucky not to get on the scoresheet..  :hammer
Think he was also our top scorer last season and so far this season it is not looking like anyone will pass him again...

We are completely f**ked if Mullen is our top scorer      -  AYE and your opinion is great right?    :moony2

Same old broken record from you.... Mullen is no good, he's a midget - without his play-off goal alone we would be in the Championship right now, never mind his others which won us points last season.

He's scored 2 goals this season and 2 assists which have contributed to 4 goals - We have only scored 5 League goals in total - BUT you would not play him . . . WHO CARES WHAT YOU THINK - MY GUESS IS NOT VERY MANT SAINT'S FANS ?   :magic

14 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

Same old broken record from you.... Mullen is no good, he's a midget - without his play-off goal alone we would be in the Championship right now, never mind his others which won us points last season.

He's scored 2 goals this season and 2 assists which have contributed to 4 goals - We have only scored 5 League goals in total - BUT you would not play him . . . WHO CARES WHAT YOU THINK - MY GUESS IS NOT VERY MANT SAINT'S FANS ?   :magic

I noticed a couple of Saints fan have agreed with him, none with you. 

You are the gift that never stops giving. ha ha ha ha 

On 11/2/2019 at 7:45 AM, Long John Baldy said:

I noticed a couple of Saints fan have agreed with him, none with you. 

You are the gift that never stops giving. ha ha ha ha 

AND WRONG YET AGAIN !!  🤡

Edited by Sweeper07