faraway saint

St Mirren v Livingston 1st Aug 2020

7 hours ago, pod said:

It's a football park they perform on, not a catwalk. :rolleyes:

Of course we all know that the quality or aesthetic beauty of a football strip should not matter one jot to any grown man over 25. However, if the subject matter is being discussed, those are my thoughts on the matter. Stripes all round, white shorts, white socks. Colour of underpants optional (but not too dark or they might show through the nice white shorts). 

1 hour ago, Fricky-Troll said:

I remember him. Didn’t he come on in a game a Love Street and score a hat trick ?

I think we got him from Partick Thistle

Nah he went to Thistle from us mate, but pretty sure he was a product of St. Mirren Boys Club.

He had some strike rate the boy though. Twenty odd goals from about 50 games. A lot of which would’ve been sub appearances I’d imagine??

13 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Nah he went to Thistle from us mate, but pretty sure he was a product of St. Mirren Boys Club.

He had some strike rate the boy though. Twenty odd goals from about 50 games. A lot of which would’ve been sub appearances I’d imagine??

Logan Alan

St Mirren BC

March 1978

48(53)

Partick Thistle
September 1984

Anglo Scottish Cup 1980

Edited by pod

3 hours ago, Fricky-Troll said:

I remember him. Didn’t he come on in a game a Love Street and score a hat trick ?

I think we got him from Partick Thistle

He came on as a half time sub when we were 0-2 v Thistle.He scored  3 and we won 3-2.

Cheers

I was at the game HSS mentioned after your post where he scored a hat trick

Ooft seen this team ?

IMG_1337.jpg