St Johnstone v St Mirren 3 September 22

Rascal

17 hours ago, faraway saint said:

It was a weird game, we didn't create too many chances but were. by some way, the better team.

@portmahomack saint was obviously on the lager today, along with elvis.

Take it on the chin, next week is, IMO, a real chance as Hearts are pish poor.........................oops, should I say that? 

Exactly my take on the game. We were the better team but looked slightly flat and short of ideas.

We move on.

Watch an hour of it and my impression was the Fakes wanted it more.

Think it showed we are not as good as we maybe thought we were. 

There is just no consistently in us and most of the league, and nobody apart from the bigots will likely go on a long run of wins. 

It will be an normal season from us, some good, some bad and some ugly games. 

20 hours ago, northstbuddie said:

I wish I had been wrong.

We are still leaking goals at the back and are punchless up front. However, the midfield is better than we are used to.

The reality of where we are at present is struggling to survive in the top flight unless we show a sustained improvement at the back and up front.

I said before the game that we would have to line up differently for this one. Saintees were never going to be as expansive as Hibs etc. For all the goals were self inflicted, I stand by what I said in as much as things may have been different if we had the likes of Gogic in midfield.

We hopefully learn and move on. Hearts are in a poor state ATM, so here's hoping.

Edited by stlucifer

26 minutes ago, JJ McG said:

Moving forward if Tanser is fit then he starts for me As Tait is ok a stop gap but he doesn’t have the legs for the wing back position and it showed yesterday.

I don't think we should have used wingbacks., Weshould have went toe to toe in a 4-4-2 or 4-5-1. Control the midfield, control the game.

Watch an hour of it and my impression was the Fakes wanted it more.
Think it showed we are not as good as we maybe thought we were. 
There is just no consistently in us and most of the league, and nobody apart from the bigots will likely go on a long run of wins. 
It will be an normal season from us, some good, some bad and some ugly games. 

If our players were consistently good they probably wouldn't be with us - at least not for long. It seems that they all had their off day at the same time, which means they should all be back on track for Hearts game. Suits me.

34 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

I don't think we should have used wingbacks., Weshould have went toe to toe in a 4-4-2 or 4-5-1. Control the midfield, control the game.

Yip I agree mate but if we are sticking with the wing backs then Tanser has to start. I would of started Kiltie and Gogic yesterday as well as they were brilliant against them in Perth at the end of the season, I’m not the manager though. I think we might see the team freshened up against hearts with a few changes.

19 minutes ago, JJ McG said:

Yip I agree mate but if we are sticking with the wing backs then Tanser has to start. I would of started Kiltie and Gogic yesterday as well as they were brilliant against them in Perth at the end of the season, I’m not the manager though. I think we might see the team freshened up against hearts with a few changes.

I'm going to have some of this as I've already stated Hearts are all over the place right now............................

image.thumb.png.3b731c98bce6c6500bd8e7aa6fd3c140.png

44 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I'm going to have some of this as I've already stated Hearts are all over the place right now............................

image.thumb.png.3b731c98bce6c6500bd8e7aa6fd3c140.png

Yip iit’s good price mate. Let’s hope Strain is fit as Henderson is a weak link and the 2nd goal proved that yesterday, it’s no coincidence Goodwin rarely started him and either has Robinson, he’s a feather duster that can’t do the basics like tackle or track a man.

I asked you if you were at the game, you came back with name calling, end of....
Called you Daftie. And that offends you, snowflake. But everyone knows your also a coward. I'll be at Tynecastle on Sunday, if your there say hello. Or get you a seat on our supporters bus. I'm sure you'll get on with our members.

Sent from my SM-S906B using Tapatalk