Which One

whosyirdaddy

Which Camera  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Apart from Pixels .... Im currently deciding between the following cameras BUT Im really unsure what one to get ..... Or even better if you've seen any better deals then let me know please... Sony always seems to shout out because of past equiptment purchased has always been so reliable...

1) Sony £197.52

4million pixel digital still camera with 3x optical zoom

Memory stick expansion slot (16Mb memory stick supplied). Other features: Pictbridge compatible, smartzoom and MPEG VX fine with audio for TV quality recording. Accessories: batteries, charger, wrist strap, cables and software.

DSCP72.jpg

2)SONY £157.63

4 million pixel digital still camera

Memory card expansion slot (16Mb memory card supplied). Other features: Pictbridge compatible, smartzoom, MPEG VX fine with audio for TV quality recording and 6 scene modes. Accessories: batteries, charger, wrist strap, 16Mb memory stick, cables and software.

sony-dscp32-digital-camera.jpg

3)OLYMPUS £96.20

3 million pixel digital still camera

XD picture card expansion slot (16Mb card supplied). Other features: USB connection, video recording, panorama option and auto-focus. Accessories: Olympus Camedia 4.2 software, batteries and cable.

olympus-dc150-digital-camera.jpg

1) Sony £197.52

4million pixel digital still camera with 3x optical zoom

DSCP72.jpg

Memory stick expansion slot (16Mb memory stick supplied). Other features: Pictbridge compatible, smartzoom and MPEG VX fine with audio for TV quality recording. Accessories: batteries, charger, wrist strap, cables and software.

Think there's a bit of a cunning clue there with those numbers next to the name of it, preceded by a £ sign. :rolleyes:

Edited by DongaTon

Got the 1st one which arrived today.... Pretty tidy wee camera

only thing is although it has zoom buttons N that cant seem to get the lens to move in or out :huh:

Oh its not registering with my computer through the USB port for some strange reason.... Its says something about Windows cant find proper software :blink:

Away to look on Sony Website about it

Got the 1st one which arrived today.... Pretty tidy wee camera

only thing is although it has zoom buttons N that cant seem to get the lens to move in or out :huh:

Oh its not registering with my computer through the USB port for some strange reason.... Its says something about Windows cant find proper software :blink:

Away to look on Sony Website about it

Did you get a CD with it? You need to install the drivers before plugging in the camera. Just stick the CD in the drive and let it run. It should install the drivers and then you can plug in the camera.

Cheers folks.... All sorted now... And reidy you were correct the reason was that I had to do the disc stuff first.... They was additional notes in the box explaining not to connect until disc stuff had been carried out

Thank You Very Much Everyone :wink:

Im like a wean with a new toy.... If anyones looking for that wee credit card one (my old one) geese a shout ... Because It probably wont get used again :D