My Forum

jazza

A funny thing happened on jazza's forum....

Hoi, titter ye not!

166809[/snapback]

Is it because you cant view any of his posts :unsure: ... Thats because he never had his expiry period set correctly.... He's pointed me in the right direction to start one of these forums hence the reason Ive been quiet for the past few hours....

Only started it today and slowly but surely its coming along !!!! B)

Guest JamboMan1
Not me because I never wanted to run a B&W army forum :huh:

Again... NOT me because I only enquired about how much you paid etc :blink:  :blink:

166856[/snapback]

You have to pay to do it :o:unsure:

None of those wee mutants

166921[/snapback]

:lol:

Mines has only reached its first 24hrs in lifespan and got officially launched today... As stated mine is NOT to take any traffic away from sites more to do with a new hobby of teaching myself some HTML :wink:

If my forum does become busy over the coming months we most certainly wont be talking about Kentucky Chicken prices for your local shop or about the green goblins transfer matter :blink:

MUTANTS eat Tucky Chicken (as you call it) and are interested in the goings on at Parkned :rolleyes:

Edited by whosyirdaddy

:lol:

Mines has only reached its first 24hrs in lifespan and got officially launched today... As stated mine is NOT to take any traffic away from sites more to do with a new hobby of teaching myself some HTML  :wink:

If my forum does become busy over the coming months we most certainly wont be talking about Kentucky Chicken prices for your local shop or about the green goblins transfer matter :blink:

MUTANTS eat Tucky Chicken (as you call it) and are interested in the goings on at Parkned :rolleyes:

166935[/snapback]

We live in a village with a population of about 400... It's not very often something like a KFC Night comes along :lol: And I wasn't referring to you as a mutant either... :rolleyes:

And referring to the goings on at Porkheed, about 60% of people on my site are ***** and the rest pretty much all ****! So it's the only way to make conversation :blink: but I do try to get my fair share of slagging in :P

Edited by Dani G