• Latest Topics

• Again, using a percentage of people who are in a mess and put ALL THE BLAME ON the Tories when there are many reasons.  Keep it UP. 🍿🍿🍿
    • And is it ethical and correct, just to look at this on an individual/ family level? When under the Tories, food bank use has went up exponentially, we have millions of families & children living in poverty, people choosing between heating homes & food during the winter.    I’m not so sure ‘you will be fine’ applying to a percentage of the population is enough. 
    • I’m more making the point that it can be made easier or harder. Not that we should put our faith in politicians.    For example, saving & living would have been easier 15 years ago because the UK wasn’t taxed to death & weak when handling things like a cost of living crisis & energy bills.    Although I agree with the premise that politicians generally don’t deliver on a lot of people’s expectations. I would say it was a tad naive to think their decisions and capability, does not have a significant impact. 
  • Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.