Being a saints fan ???

First of all well done all the fans who made the trip last night

I spoke to my grandson this morning and said I would show him the FB live done by Mr McGennis ,I thank you sir.

We will be in our usual seats on Saturday and bellowing support to anyone who pulls on the stripes

Would like to say the photos of the players left everyone in no doubt of their endeavours and unbridled joy and the fans.

Oh what a roller coaster ride we can be on from now till MAY 

We may not be in Europe but I bet it felt like that I was up late watching the live feed 

My illness make it difficult to type things out sorry for poor grammar etc

Spot on, mate.

Oh, and your grammar is absolutely fine.

Anyway, its what is in your heart that matters, not the accuracy of your punctuation and sentence structure. I think all our hearts are a little bit less heavy this morning, and our step a little lighter.

Ok Drew/ES let me ruin the grammar punctuation and sentence structure, as always :D

Wow that was huge last night. Still creaking, still gifting the ball in dangerous areas.

But the fight, the belief, the passion was fantastic.

That's why I love Saints- Last night reminded me why 

It must be so boring to support a team that wins all the time! I celebrated Tuesday night as if it was a cup win. I have to believe we can kick on from here.

Agree with DougJamie; we still looked poor at the goals and by no means are we sorted, but that drive until the last minute. The reaction from fans and players when the winner went in was priceless. That feeling is why you support your team.

Hopefully we can get decent numbers along on Saturday and we can carry on and keep the good feelings going.