St Mirren and their partner Utilita

22 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

At no point did u actually tell them to go fk themselves?

I would have on call  5 so well done you...:notworthy

The majority of times I was actually driving so couldn't answer. Other calls I didn't have enough time to give a proper answer. 

On the 27th occasion it was perfect to give a suitable response. 

He hasn't phoned back. B)

Edited by shull

Just now, shull said:

The majority of times I was actually driving so couldn't answer. Other calls I didn't have enough time to give a proper answer. 

On the 27th occasion it was perfect to give a proper response. 

He hasn't phoned back. B)

Ok thanks for the consumer warning .... I will stay well clear...... BT are bad enough!!!

18 hours ago, buddiecat said:

A smart taxi meter. Now that would be something. Picture this, it's fully visible to the passengers (not when they are drunk obviously) tells you if the driver is taking the scenic route, advises you that it's not raining and if you ask the driver to stop a few yards from your house you could prevent another few quid getting clocked up.

Nope. It would confuse the dumb taxi driver.

7 hours ago, saintnextlifetime said:

Indeed , all energy companies have your best interests at heart and only seek to give you the best value for money whilst they make a meagre profit , mainly in the public interest ,they only make a profit so they can afford to maintain your service , they usually employ Goldilocks and the three bears too , they are shinning examples of the corporate world . .my Nan swears by them she really does . .

That'll be why there's no bear poo in the woods. All the bears, (the good ones, not the daft ones), are in town working for the energy companies.