Join

jazza

Jazza,

good luck with your board, but forums are notoriously difficult to make successful. I think you need to come up with a unique angle for people to want to come and use it. There are currently 2 very well used SMFC forums, B&W Army + official site, plus a few others. For Scottish football you have P&B, the BBC and undoubtedly others and for the Scottish national team you have the very busy Tartan Army Message Board.

People will probably not come to a new board if they are already happy with what they already use and hence my advice to try and come up with something new although tbh i am not sure what that would be!!

I guess if you dont try, you'll never know so all the best with it. :)

Jazza,

good luck with your board, but forums are notoriously difficult to make successful. I think you need to come up with a unique angle for people to want to come and use it. There are currently 2 very well used SMFC forums, B&W Army + official site, plus a few others. For Scottish football you have P&B, the BBC and undoubtedly others and for the Scottish national team you have the very busy Tartan Army Message Board.

People will probably not come to a new board if they are already happy with what they already use and hence my advice to try and come up with something new although tbh i am not sure what that would be!!

I guess if you dont try, you'll never know so all the best with it.  :)

188733[/snapback]

well i will use both for the sake of it

• 1 month later...