Top 5 Bands/artists

Guest Ernie Wise

With the exception of the darkness ..... YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ??!!!!  :o  :blink:

234987[/snapback]

Beatles= crap , Hendrix=unlistenable tuneless nonsense, Paul Weller (put it this way, 8 of us walked out at Old Trafford a few years ago when that dick came on and that was after suffering the equally as crap, Ian Brown), as for Coldplay, they are boring and bland and I think they sound like Sting......................

I was agreeing with everything you said there Bongo until this..... :rolleyes:

That's fighting talk! :boxing

235014[/snapback]

Ian Brown was up their with the worst live acts I've ever seen and I've seen some dross including both the Fall and the Wall along with the first Beastie Boys debacle at the Barrowlands and Chou Parrot supporting the Rezillos at the Apollo..............

I'm well into the Stone Roses recorded work but Mr Brown was utter torture and a complete comedown after the joys of watching Shed 7 and Joe Strummer.......

Beatles= crap , Hendrix=unlistenable tuneless nonsense, Paul Weller (put it this way, 8 of us walked out at Old Trafford a few years ago when that dick came on and that was after suffering the equally as crap, Ian Brown), as for Coldplay, they are boring and bland and I think they sound like Sting......................

235012[/snapback]

8 of you walked but how many stayed ? - I've seen Weller a few times now and the guy can really deliver on stage . He is a superb Musician and a top performer :wink:

As for saying the beatles were crap !! - now i know you are at the wind up. :rolleyes:

8 of you walked but how many stayed ? - I've seen Weller a few times now and the guy can really deliver on stage . He is a superb Musician and a top performer  :wink:

As for saying the beatles were crap !! - now i know you are at the wind up. :rolleyes:

235096[/snapback]

The Beatles were a group in the right place at the right time..................

In reality the first boyband(She Loves you, I wanna hold your Hand etc, but with being the first, they had the longest run at the genré and people grew up with them which hadn't happened with a group of that structure of guitars, electric bass and drums before.Also at that time being accepted by the 'musos' was easier as there was very little in the means of rock history...............................

Edited by BongoVonBudvar

The Beatles were a group in the right place at the right time..................

In reality the first boyband(She Loves you, I wanna hold your Hand etc, but with being the first, they had the longest run at the genré and people grew up with them which hadn't happened with a group of that structure of guitars, electric bass and drums before.Also at that time being accepted by the 'musos' was easier as there was very little in the means of rock history...............................

235105[/snapback]

The Beatles were a one off never to happen again phenomenon. The talent and ideas amongst those four men , in that time , in that era even , made them the single most influential and important musicians of popular music the world has ever seen .... bar none. It's inescapable, the beatles were f**kin brilliant !! B)

The Beatles were a one off never to happen again phenomenon. The talent and ideas amongst those four men , in that time , in that era even , made them the single most influential and important musicians of popular music the world has ever seen .... bar none. It's inescapable, the beatles were f**kin brilliant !! B)

235181[/snapback]

great post ped, totally agree :clapping:clapping

235181[/snapback]

Okay, 'She loves you, yeah,yeah,yeah'....................

Awesome, I stand corrected.............. :withstupid

1. Radiohead- Dont see what all the fuss is about, a few decent songs granted but not my cup of tea.

2. 50 cent- NWA and Public Enemy were, are a lot better than this guy.

3. Coldplay- See Radiohead

4. Status Quo- Give up and retire

5. Stock, Atiken and Waterman- Made the late 80s utter crap and still suffering.