if the CiC fails to make enough how will its debt be paid?

Guest somner9

Guest somner9

simple straightforward question given we have had the spectre of relegation over us these past few seasons, and that if it occured all revenue generating schemes would drop.

If you went to the meetings you would know.

If you had a look through the pages of the forum you would know.

It's been answered countless times.

The funders are not traditional banks who want to foreclose on any loans. NONE of the lenders have EVER liquidated a cic. They always try and restructure the loans.

IF the cic cannot pay off its debts, the cic assets will be put up for sale.

The only asset it has is a 52% shareholding in st. Mirren.

So the club will again be up for sale, not for 2m but for 1.2m minus the debt that's already been paid. So that could mean the club is then up for sale for considerably less than it is now. I don't see there being a problem selling a debt free club for that price, do u?

Edited by steve_the_saint

simple straightforward question given we have had the spectre of relegation over us these past few seasons, and that if it occured all revenue generating schemes would drop.

You are rapidly becoming a bad caricature of yourself.

Even if your question wasn't pointless shit that has been addressed time and time again, it wouldn't have merited a new thread.

I suggest you chuck it now, you're becoming woefully tedious.

There's a note in my combined notes that look, basically, at the armageddon scenario and the club would go up for sale again. As said previously though, why would anyone buy it if the fans have already shown they don't care.

Also, relegation wouldn't see all revenue generating schemes dropped...mostly as the majority of us will still care and still want to volunteer to be involved.

Guest somner9

Somner 9, why dont you email Richard directly and ask for a meeting with him.............I am sure we will be able to answer all your question.

i've asked too many times on the Q&A thread they dont seem to want to answer. strange as any business proposal always covers the best and worst case scenarios.

and i humbly aplogise if this has been answered by 10000 hours elsewhere. but i haven't as yet seen that. sorry for asking questions tchhh the cheek of me :D

i've asked too many times on the Q&A thread they dont seem to want to answer. strange as any business proposal always covers the best and worst case scenarios.

and i humbly aplogise if this has been answered by 10000 hours elsewhere. but i haven't as yet seen that. sorry for asking questions tchhh the cheek of me :D

They have always addressed the worst case scenarios and are presenting very cautious numbers such as 300 members that already looks to have been blown away despite many doubters posting that we would get that. The 24 community members target will also be shot through, as will the corporate membership. The reality is that we will be well ahead of the game. The question has been answered many times and the offer to view the numbers has been made many times. Many supporters have taken that offer up.

I particularly liked the question made to the accountants attending the last meeting regarding how a private investor would approach a takeover of the club and how the method they would utilise would be debt against the assets of the club. The accountants at the meeting actually presented this through open questions from RA. Where were you? :lol: