Archos 30C Mp4 Player

St. Sid

Got Sid Jnr one as a stocking filler for his Xmas. First impressions are that it is f'k'n shite. Managed to get some youtube videos converted and onto the f'k'n thing only to find that the sound didn't come over. Tried a few different formats and gave up. So thought, lets try the voucher for downloads that came with the slimline box of shite....that site disnae work either. Neither company contactable by telephone.

Between these c"nts, Kindle and Virgin Media it has been an utterly bollox technology Xmas. I reckon it'll take about another half hour of wasted effort for the axe to come out and trash the f'k'n things. rifle.gifglasses.gif

Got Sid Jnr one as a stocking filler for his Xmas. First impressions are that it is f'k'n shite. Managed to get some youtube videos converted and onto the f'k'n thing only to find that the sound didn't come over. Tried a few different formats and gave up. So thought, lets try the voucher for downloads that came with the slimline box of shite....that site disnae work either. Neither company contactable by telephone.

Between these c"nts, Kindle and Virgin Media it has been an utterly bollox technology Xmas. I reckon it'll take about another half hour of wasted effort for the axe to come out and trash the f'k'n things. rifle.gifglasses.gif

Mibbie it's just that your shite with technology? whistling.gif

well all i can say is that ive had no problem with setting up and playing, hungry hippo. sorcerer.gif

Proper chrimbo DIY.......avoid game of life adventurer edition....takes about three days to get through the game rules.

Finally got a decent cheggie on the phone from Cardiff who fixed the wireless and even got me started on the kindle. Her name was cerys and she had a right husky welsh accent. whistling.gif

The MP4 is a f'k'n washoot though. Might take it back and swap it for a better one. The latest madsack advice provided was to convert the file to one of a gazillion video formats and then use another dodgy download to convert the f'k'n audio codec. wacko.png cnuts have got too much time on their hands these days.

The geeks on this forum as useless......tongue.png

Found a free specific convertor for Archos devices. Just got Arcade Fire live down from YouTube and the quality is excellent. punk.gif Couple more test downloads and job done.

The software is by Dego Media........free of charge and great to use. Shove yer overpriced Steve Job rip up shite. lol.gif