Alternative Fan Buy Out

ck1

Strangely enough I have had a good look at the user names on here and don't see many full first and second names, nor addresses come to that. I'm not "Ann-on-A-mouse" nor am i a number! I'm a free maaaaan!

I thought you were number 9.

If you are suggesting my post was a "thinly veiled threat?" then you couldn't be further from the truth!

If it is as you say an "Adult Debate", wouldn't a reasonable definition of that infer that it is a debate that could be held in person, in the pub, on the bus etc as well as online? And if we are being "Adult" about it wouldn't you expect it as a common courtesy to engage personally as you would if you were in the same room?

Otherwise all we are left with is a rangers type forum where abuse, threats etc etc are the standard fare.

I wouldn't say anything to any individual on here that I would not say in person. I'm quite happy with that.

Fair enough.

So you're not putting your money into 10000 Hours just now so you will have it available when it inevitably goes tits up.

And you know that there's plenty of people like you just waiting in the wings to bail it out.

Can you give me this weeks lottery numbers please?

Wouldn't it be better just putting the money in now?

No, and there is a very good reason for not putting money in now - it will get pished away. The rank and file members are over-subscribed, I would have hoped that would have given us the excess for a rainy day. For 10000 Hours the "rainy day" has already arrived as the 1877 club has been a disaster and the 87 club also fell short.

So no, I wouldn't be better putting my money in now. It is of absolutely no benefit to me or St Mirren Football CLub - it will only be used to buy debt. Debt that will put the club at risk.