Hibs Attendance

Again - nobody is saying that there weren't empty areas, nobody is saying it was a full house. However with the North stand nigh on full, you're looking for nearly 3,000 seats, or certainly 2,500 empty in the remaining stands. And there just weren't as many as that empty! Not even close! To say there were is like trying to argue that black is white and white is black.

I'm not suggesting anything with why the announced figures were so far wrong (and not for the first time), as I don't know if it's intentional, careless, or faulty systems. All I DO know is that the figures themselves are not even close to reality.

In my opinion there were that many empty seats. To say there weren't is like trying to argue that black is white and white is black.

So, we should take the word of our potential "world crowd counting champions" over the figure produced by our computerised entry system.whistling.gif

The figures don't come just from the computerised system (which by the way has failed before - I've twice had emails directly after cup games from the company that makes the system asking me why I didn't go to the game after I bought a ticket, each time I had been at the game), they're from a combination of computerised and non-computerised figures.

To repeat - there were not nearly 3000 seats free in that ground on Saturday.

The figures don't come just from the computerised system (which by the way has failed before - I've twice had emails directly after cup games from the company that makes the system asking me why I didn't go to the game after I bought a ticket, each time I had been at the game), they're from a combination of computerised and non-computerised figures.

To repeat - there were not nearly 3000 seats free in that ground on Saturday.

It's obviously bothering you a lot, why are you asking fellow supporters? I'm quite sure it's pretty easy to contact the club and ask what the hell they think they are playing at? Are you accusing them of fraud or what is it? What's your goal? Just curious but really not that bothered...cheers..

If the crowd given is correct that mean there were around 3700 saints fans at the game. That was around the same number as against Motherwell but the main and south stand certainly had a lot more people in it. Must have been some amount of comps handed out whistling.gif

So we had 2700 odd seats empty in that ground. To be honest looking at the highlights I could believe that as the main stand does not look full, and even the south stand you can still see the pattern though the people.

In W3 there were a large number of empty seats from ST holders obviously away for Easter.