Ebola

If you are both telling the truth (which I'm struggling to believe) then you two should have a decent chance of gaining employment with a really good employer earning very good money. So, instead of sitting on your backsides all day and night on this website, why don't you go and apply for a better job? If you have these abilities and are as clever as you say, I'm sure you'll have a good shout of being the successful candidates?

Irony alert.

If you are both telling the truth (which I'm struggling to believe) then you two should have a decent chance of gaining employment with a really good employer earning very good money. So, instead of sitting on your backsides all day and night on this website, why don't you go and apply for a better job? If you have these abilities and are as clever as you say, I'm sure you'll have a good shout of being the successful candidates?

Why would I when I earn a damn good living AND get to sit on my backside all day and night on this website? When I'm not guessing all day long, of course.

Even a bit of just one post, troll? There must be a post of mine somewhere that uses a nasty word......

World health authority who's predictions have proved correct thus far are predicting 10,000 cases every week by December then in January rising much further on a weekly basis.

The figure could be much higher simply because these predictions are made with known cases now. West Africa does not have the medical infrastructure of the developed world. People sick in west Africa tend to go to what they call witch doctors because they don't have the money to see a doctor or visit a hospital.

It's a very grim situation. Scientists are also in disagreement now some saying Ebola can only be spread through body liquids while others are saying it can spread through air borne.

Only a matter of time before this comes into major cities , scary stuff.

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

Guest TPAFKATS

Health protection Scotland say ts not airborne and Virologists say it is. Its kinda airborne - with regards to aerosol generating procedures in a hospital or clinical environment. This is the same as the guidance on previous pandemics e.g. swine flu. Sneezing etc would need to involve blood or other body fluids so risk is low.

Worrying thing would be how quickly it mutates and becomes passable through sneezing etc like other viruses.