Bute Feast 17Th - 18Th - 19Th July

Hope you are enjoying yourself I know the weather is crap a good time can still be had though. If you are looking for good places eat and drink or to visit pm me. I will be on the 12 lunchtime ferry for the Falkirk game get off the train in Port Glasgow 3 min later the train to St James. 

Cheers! Don't worry, I know the island pretty well, and with relatives living here I get kept up to date with where's good and bad to eat! Was in the Criterion for a drink or two earlier, followed by the Golfers and the Struan on the way back to the house. :) Yeah, a good chance I'll be on the same ferry, but not certain yet.

3 hours ago, zurich_allan said:

Cheers! Don't worry, I know the island pretty well, and with relatives living here I get kept up to date with where's good and bad to eat! Was in the Criterion for a drink or two earlier, followed by the Golfers and the Struan on the way back to the house. :) Yeah, a good chance I'll be on the same ferry, but not certain yet.

If you have a car and into food a trip to Inver restaurant is unmissable across the wee ferry and a 30min drive up the road it's in the middle of nowhere.  It's on a par with Tom Kitchen at a fraction of the cost. The female chef has already made her TV debute. My first trip there did not fancy the menu how wrong I was it blew me away  the flavour combinations were incredible. This restaurant will be in the top 5 in Scotland I kid you not. I will have my scarf on say hello if on the ferry. Edit - I'm opening what used to be Bleathers Bistro on the front. Should be open around 4 weeks from now. If ever down in the future pop in and say hello. 

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint