Harry Clarke

Tommy

Unbelievable.

His lawyers advised him badly in the enquiry.

His only hope of a reduced sentence was to hold his hands up and sincerely apologise... even if that WAS "self incriminating".

It may have earned him some public sympathy or at the very least the ability to retain a modicum of self respect and dignity.

If guilty of this latest alleged offence, he will indeed be public enemy number one.

Guest TPAFKATS

Unbelievable.

His lawyers advised him badly in the enquiry.

His only hope of a reduced sentence was to hold his hands up and sincerely apologise... even if that WAS "self incriminating".

It may have earned him some public sympathy or at the very least the ability to retain a modicum of self respect and dignity.

If guilty of this latest alleged offence, he will indeed be public enemy number one.

Reduced sentence?

Didn't the crown office announce he wasn't being prosecuted prior to him giving evidence at FAI?

Hmmm, it seems that he doesn't consider that laws needs respected or obeyed in his circumstances.

I wonder, is he thick, is he ill, is he suffering ptsd, or is he simply like many others throughout society, a basic retch. His alleged actions certainly seem to back up the latter assertion.

Guest TPAFKATS

They did indeed.

You don't think there will be private prosecutions then?

Why would his lawers advise him to not answer questions that may self incriminate then?

Was just checking, in case I had missed anything recently.

I think there may well be a private prosecution but they are like hens teeth do who knows how it will go.

His lawyers are giving him the best advice for him, or at least they should be.

I wonder who's paying for his legal advice?

Was just checking, in case I had missed anything recently.

I think there may well be a private prosecution but they are like hens teeth do who knows how it will go.

His lawyers are giving him the best advice for him, or at least they should be.

I wonder who's paying for his legal advice?

The Lawers are giving him the most practical legal advice... not the best advice imo.

Hands up. Keys. I am so sorry. I truly regret... take the hit. Save some credibility.

Guest TPAFKATS

The Lawers are giving him the most practical legal advice... not the best advice imo.

Hands up. Keys. I am so sorry. I truly regret... take the hit. Save some credibility.

Credibility, on here?

I know I'd forgot something...