f**k Douglas Street... What About Love Street?

The club doesn't look as though it will progress in any meaningful sense with the current board in charge. For a group who are 'tired' and want out they seem determined to hang on. Sad really as they have done much good for the club down the years.

The club doesn't look as though it will progress in any meaningful sense with the current board in charge. For a group who are 'tired' and want out they seem determined to hang on. Sad really as they have done much good for the club down the years.

First off like everyone else I want to see change also.

Lets not get facts in the way of poor performances. In the most part this board have brought success to St Mirren our longest spell in the top flight for generations. Micky mouse cup win in the Bells cup. National cup in the form of the League cup. Brand new stadium , brand new training facilities all of this while not running up debt.

Some fans have very short memories , yes we all want change they the board want it also. What not to forget is these are die hard St Mirren supporters running the club all of a sudden there is a blip then fans boot the boot in.

I have no idea why things are not moving on the sale nether has anyone else yet the finger is stuck up at the board for not selling on. FFS.

Why is SMISA and Gordon not asking for a private meeting to see where they stand with the board rather than waiting then complaining there has been no contact.

I would be more worried if it was not Saints fans running the club.

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

First off like everyone else I want to see change also.Lets not get facts in the way of poor performances. In the most part this board have brought success to St Mirren our longest spell in the top flight for generations. Micky mouse cup win in the Bells cup. National cup in the form of the League cup. Brand new stadium , brand new training facilities all of this while not running up debt.Some fans have very short memories , yes we all want change they the board want it also. What not to forget is these are die hard St Mirren supporters running the club all of a sudden there is a blip then fans boot the boot in.I have no idea why things are not moving on the sale nether has anyone else yet the finger is stuck up at the board for not selling on. FFS.Why is SMISA and Gordon not asking for a private meeting to see where they stand with the board rather than waiting then complaining there has been no contact.I would be more worried if it was not Saints fans running the club.

They have and continue to communicate with the board, but it is all one way.

Doing good things for the club in the past is great, but we are talking about the shambolic state of affairs at the club today!

Sevco fans insisted Murray was their hero, they applauded Whyte in and marched with Green. Point being you have to keep improving, moving forward or you go stale and bad. Hence our boards appaling management appointments, pathetic team displays, and re-branding as Celtic Park (Jnr).

The fans havent made those choices, or forced the board to, the board have gotten it all wrong by themselves, you cant live on yesterdays achievements... Ask Sevco fans!

Edited by Lord Pityme

First off like everyone else I want to see change also.Lets not get facts in the way of poor performances. In the most part this board have brought success to St Mirren our longest spell in the top flight for generations. Micky mouse cup win in the Bells cup. National cup in the form of the League cup. Brand new stadium , brand new training facilities all of this while not running up debt.Some fans have very short memories , yes we all want change they the board want it also. What not to forget is these are die hard St Mirren supporters running the club all of a sudden there is a blip then fans boot the boot in.I have no idea why things are not moving on the sale nether has anyone else yet the finger is stuck up at the board for not selling on. FFS.Why is SMISA and Gordon not asking for a private meeting to see where they stand with the board rather than waiting then complaining there has been no contact.I would be more worried if it was not Saints fans running the club.

Not looking for an argument mate but to describe our current situation as a blip is a bit on the generous side.

The situation the club has been in for last 2/3 years has been shocking from on field to off field almost everything club does is a shambles club shop,jd sports deal, ticket prices,Celtic pre season changing our shop there is probably more but they ones spring to mind.

Not looking for an argument mate but to describe our current situation as a blip is a bit on the generous side.

The situation the club has been in for last 2/3 years has been shocking from on field to off field almost everything club does is a shambles club shop,jd sports deal, ticket prices,Celtic pre season changing our shop there is probably more but they ones spring to mind.

No arguments mate we all have opinions. For me the board have done more good than bad.

First off like everyone else I want to see change also.

Lets not get facts in the way of poor performances. In the most part this board have brought success to St Mirren our longest spell in the top flight for generations. Micky mouse cup win in the Bells cup. National cup in the form of the League cup. Brand new stadium , brand new training facilities all of this while not running up debt.

Some fans have very short memories , yes we all want change they the board want it also. What not to forget is these are die hard St Mirren supporters running the club all of a sudden there is a blip then fans boot the boot in.

I have no idea why things are not moving on the sale nether has anyone else yet the finger is stuck up at the board for not selling on. FFS.

Why is SMISA and Gordon not asking for a private meeting to see where they stand with the board rather than waiting then complaining there has been no contact.

I would be more worried if it was not Saints fans running the club.

Did you not read my post? I clearly stated that the current board have done much good for the club over the years. I respect those achievements but by their own admission they are 'tired'. Hanging on to wring as much as possible from their shares is a bit of an unedifying site from guys who have done so much for the club.