Murray... Most Unpopular?

With the players we have, we should be doing better. A team with the spine of Langfield, Webster, Goodwin and Thommo should not be fighting relegation from the Championship.

We need to be hard to beat, first and foremost. Then we use Thommo properly by playing off him and getting balls into the box for him to attack. Getting him to run the channels is pointless as he doesn't have the legs anymore. Play to your teams strengths.

We have Gallagher to run defenders ragged the way Kean used to and Mallan in midfield chipping in some goals. I also think if Howieson was given a run and some belief instilled in him by his manager, he would be a cracking player.

What do I know Mr Murray, I'm just a fan. I bow down to your obvious footballing genius.....

With the players we have, we should be doing better. A team with the spine of Langfield, Webster, Goodwin and Thommo should not be fighting relegation from the Championship.

We need to be hard to beat, first and foremost. Then we use Thommo properly by playing off him and getting balls into the box for him to attack. Getting him to run the channels is pointless as he doesn't have the legs anymore. Play to your teams strengths.

We have Gallagher to run defenders ragged the way Kean used to and Mallan in midfield chipping in some goals. I also think if Howieson was given a run and some belief instilled in him by his manager, he would be a cracking player.

What do I know Mr Murray, I'm just a fan. I bow down to your obvious footballing genius.....

I agree on Howieson. There is a player in there, no question. We seen that against Dunfermline - and before anyone trots out the 'that's his level' line, it was plain to see that he has attributes, and played correctly, he could shine.

Pretty clear to see that Howieson isn't being utilised correctly. To me he looks like an attacking midfielder, same kind of player as Kennt McLean was. He looks useless out wide because I don't believe he's a wide player. McLean had many a shite game when shunted out on the wing.

Play him off Shankland/Gallagher/Thommo and lets see what he can do, surely we have nothing to lose?