St Shambles

shull

David always seem to have his nose out of joint about Thompson and Goodwin. Think he can't accept that his mate McAusland was never good enough for us and those guys were. Dont know what Cheesy has grumbled about but it seems to have stuck.

An otherwise sensible poster though, no need to call him an arse! We have plenty of them anyway....

There's a lot of shit that's happened since DL was in the departure lounge.

I just genuinely feel that we needed a complete clear of the decks and if Cheesy was still here I'd include him in the list.

Just my opinion, we need a gaffer free of any bagage from the old regimes.

There's a lot of shit that's happened since DL was in the departure lounge.

I just genuinely feel that we needed a complete clear of the decks and if Cheesy was still here I'd include him in the list.

Just my opinion, we need a gaffer free of any bagage from the old regimes.

Indeed.

Unfortunately, the old regime continue to be resident in the boardroom.

Goodwin is who we need on pitch. A leader a trier. It amazes me how jim who isn't even fit still gets it when he has been knuckling down trying like mad. He was in stand today limping and was at ibrox. Is it fair that other players aren't at games when injured. He cares. Yet e ignore Kelly who is absolutely having a shit season, or agnew who is struggling to do anything or let's see Shankland? Done nowt, or carswell or however. Give me jim over any current saints player anyday

We have absolutely no backbone with Goodwin out the team which is a huge problem in our fight to stay in this league. Really fear for us.