St Shambles

shull

What a f**ken mess.

Murray and Miller must go now.

A lot of those players must depart in January.

Disgraceful

I suspect Reid and Watson won't have their deals extended past January. Conlan, McMullan and Shankland will hopefully go back to their parent clubs,

As for Agnew, Carswell, Howieson, Gow (if still alive), McGrath, Langfield, Webster - it will cost a bit to get rid of those duds. Especially the latter two on their 2 year deals.

On bus in Dumbarton car park it's just so sad to watch is at present. I feel sorry for him after today as those players are to a man a disgrace.

Are you for real ? bangin.gif He is (supposedly) a MANAGER. His job is to MANAGE the players, Eight of the starting lineup were brought to the club by him & he still cant get a f**kin performance out of them against Dumbarton ?!?!

The only person to blame is clueless himself , no leadership , no idea, NO HOPE !!

Edited by Callum Gilhooley

Carswell was probably our best player today after Mallan.

2nd best player in a defeat by part-time Dumbarton doesn't sound like the best line to put on your CV.

I know what you're saying though, he at least tries, My fears of what this team would look like minus Goodwin have been unfortunately proven correct.

Murray, Miller, Thommo & Goodwin if you ask me.

Clear the f**king decks.

I understand the clear the decks mentality, but Goodwin has played for the jersey this season and is exactly what we need in this league. He deserves respect from the club and fans! I am certain we have the base of a good team but are desperate for a top manager who can get them to play. I just hope it's not too late!

Goodwin is who we need on pitch. A leader a trier. It amazes me how jim who isn't even fit still gets it when he has been knuckling down trying like mad. He was in stand today limping and was at ibrox. Is it fair that other players aren't at games when injured. He cares. Yet e ignore Kelly who is absolutely having a shit season, or agnew who is struggling to do anything or let's see Shankland? Done nowt, or carswell or however. Give me jim over any current saints player anyday

Been a part of the problem for years.

The fact he has been our best player sums up our lack of quality.

You are obviously watching a different player. Without Goodwin so far we would be below alloa. I don't agree with you at all in fact you are a bit of an arse in your comment Edited by fan4ever

Been a part of the problem for years.

The fact he has been our best player sums up our lack of quality.

Cant agree with that David. Goodwin has been a problem previously with his discipline issues, but his "road to Damascus" reincarnation has been an revelation.

Every club needs the " they shall not pass" type of player & Goody on his day is still , IMO, good enough to step into most premiership teams, never mind Championship.

I know what you mean with the lack of quality thing , but if we had players in every other area who were say 50% better than the current crop , would Goodwin really be so out of place ?

You are obviously watching a different player. Without Goodwin so far we would be below alloa. I don't agree with you at all in fact you are a bit of an arse in your comment

I don't agree with you but don't think you're an arse. Hopefully we can pick up enough points to avoid a relegation battle

David always seem to have his nose out of joint about Thompson and Goodwin. Think he can't accept that his mate McAusland was never good enough for us and those guys were. Dont know what Cheesy has grumbled about but it seems to have stuck.

An otherwise sensible poster though, no need to call him an arse! We have plenty of them anyway....