Are You Interested In Aircraft

Isle Of Bute Saint

On 19/11/2016 at 10:36 AM, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Needs to be watched further on mate it confirms what Garry McKinnon said regarding his hack. The best people at equation said it would work and is capable to go faster than the speed of light. Surprisingly it's not a complicated craft. 

Just finished watching the whole film, as mentioned before it wasn't anything that I hadn't seen before, nothing new but still leaves a lot of unanswered questions including Gary McKinnon and the other scientists who died just before wanting to make announcements. I mind hearing back in the early 90's about how we had another fuel source that was better for the planet but would hit the world economy.

Watched the whole film. I lost interest halfway through when they were going "into detail" about how the ARV actually worked. From what i could make out 95% of what the said was simply conjecture , airy fairy ideas formulated on the basis of a fertile imagination & hearsay. Why not have JK Rowling do the next one on how all the stuff in Harry potter could actually happen !!

The Tesla stuff and alternative energy ideas have been about for years and was nothing new, indeed over the weekend there was a programme about the man himself on Discovery which was much more interesting and thought provoking.

Thought the programme only really got going in the last 15 mins. Worth a watch but keep your wee pinch of salt to the side.