February - Enforced Break from the 2021 Stadium

As the Dundee United game hasn't been rescheduled yet - the only home game we have scheduled for February is the Irn Bru Semi Final against TNS. The Sunday KO time of 1610 and the fact its on Alba means that we are likely going to have a low attendance. I can't make it myself and I'm sure a lot of other saints fans are in the same boat.

I suppose a couple of questions spring to mind:

1. When was the last time we had an in-season calendar month without a home league game?

2. How badly is this going to hit the old finances?

It feels weird to know I'll not be back at the stadium until spring!

Well I bought my ticket on Friday so I'll be there but after today's result it might just be me and a couple of welsh guys.  Someone else will need to come to help me out sing them.

Oh when the Paisley Saints versus OH WHEN THE WELSH SAINTS (in big baritone voices).

Might leave early and go to the pub

:guinness        V               :cheers

Saints                          New saints   .

La!                                 LA! LA! LA!  (IN THE VALLEY'S)

18 minutes ago, southsidebud said:

As the Dundee United game hasn't been rescheduled yet - the only home game we have scheduled for February is the Irn Bru Semi Final against TNS. The Sunday KO time of 1610 and the fact its on Alba means that we are likely going to have a low attendance. I can't make it myself and I'm sure a lot of other saints fans are in the same boat.

I suppose a couple of questions spring to mind:

1. When was the last time we had an in-season calendar month without a home league game?

2. How badly is this going to hit the old finances?

It feels weird to know I'll not be back at the stadium until spring!

Apart from the TNS match, I'll no see the shite whatsoever in February :clapping

And we're fabby in Cup Ties :D

2 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Well I bought my ticket on Friday so I'll be there but after today's result it might just be me and a couple of welsh guys.  Someone else will need to come to help me out sing them.

Oh when the Paisley Saints versus OH WHEN THE WELSH SAINTS (in big baritone voices).

Might leave early and go to the pub

:guinness        V               :cheers

Saints                          New saints   .

La!                                 LA! LA! LA!  (IN THE VALLEY'S)

2 minutes ago, The Shull said:

Apart from the TNS match, I'll no see the shite whatsoever in February :clapping

And we're fabby in Cup Ties :D

if it's just you and me I'm sitting with the Welsh Guys.    :argue: