The real important issue of the day

So I’ve jst seen on the bbc site that today was the annual Mascot race off at Hamilton race course

it appears that for the second year in succession the event was won by Dougie Doonhammer who pertains to be a dog so fair do’s possibility faster than a Panda

but here are my problems.....

1- How the fxxk can you get beaten by Kingsley 

2- Did the bbc use the picture from last seasons race - or if not why did we look like a second rate outfit with our mascot wearing last seasons kit?

i demand answers - I blame Stubbs and his rotten recruitment policy

we the fans deserve better 

this post has been written in jest to cheer me up on a gloomy Friday evening ( before I’ve had a beer ) as I fear the worst for tomorrow 

i know what team il be putting first for a home win on my coupon!

1 minute ago, Liverpool Bud said:

So I’ve jst seen on the bbc site that today was the annual Mascot race off at Hamilton race course

it appears that for the second year in succession the event was won by Dougie Doonhammer who pertains to be a dog so fair do’s possibility faster than a Panda

but here are my problems.....

1- How the fxxk can you get beaten by Kingsley 

2- Did the bbc use the picture from last seasons race - or if not why did we look like a second rate outfit with our mascot wearing last seasons kit?

i demand answers - I blame Stubbs and his rotten recruitment policy

we the fans deserve better 

this post has been written in jest to cheer me up on a gloomy Friday evening ( before I’ve had a beer ) as I fear the worst for tomorrow 

i know what team il be putting first for a home win on my coupon!

QOS? 

Inside the panda suit was a nineteen year old loanee from Dagenham & Redbridge FC who had no understanding of the mascot quality in Scotland’s top flight. 

I blame Darren Jackson. For everything. Brexit, REM not reforming yet, Alex Salmond being dodgy...

image.jpeg.8cd6d5eb35569b70277c296cdf8edb84.jpeg

Ha! Ha! didn't have a clue what this post was about until I saw the article on BBC. You make some very valid Points Liv-Bud. Why is our panda not dressed properly and it does look like he's not putting in the effort required to be a winner?

Poz may be right. Should we blame Darren Jackson.