Closed Day Sunday 25/8/2019

Lord Pityme

On 8/23/2019 at 9:50 AM, Lord Pityme said:

With the club now literally begging for families to come and buy tickets today do you think they might realise they've shot themselves in the foot?

i am sure i read at the close of play for Early Bird ST renewals sales stood at 3200. Thats down at least by 300 on last season, and without the same excitement last seasons of promotion you would have to deduce that sales after the Early Bird deadline would be non existent this season!

so the club could! Conceivably be 400-500 ST sales down on last season. I bet that knocks any profit made from Bigotry out of the Park! Is Boris Johnson running the club these days?

Some good news shared today regarding our season ticket sales. To now summarise: 

- early bird tickets this season WERE NOT down at least 300 

- after early bird season ticket sales WERE NOT non-existent 

- It was ABSOLUTELY NOT conceivable the club could be 400-500 tickets down on last season. 

From memory I think these ticket sales are actually up on last season (open to correction unlike some), if so well done everyone backing their club 

B6C5F1B7-C952-485C-B262-D8515DF3100C.png