Sign in to follow this  
Lord Pityme

Closed Day Sunday 25/8/2019

23 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

So no one knows if the ST sales are up or down?

i'm guessing down, based on the club's past statements bigging themselves up when they've increased!

be interesting to see how much diwn the home support is tomorrow compared to the Aberdeen game, and how much money is being lost every time the club kick families and children out to facilitate, Uefa sanctioned racist supports?

But we do know 

1. Early bird season tickets last season & this were both quoted as over ‘3,200’ 

2. Your claim that last seasons were 3,500 is incorrect 

3. Your claim that season tickets could be down by 400-500 is completely unfounded based on the above errors. 

Do you accept where you’ve been wrong on the above? 

But we do know 
1. Early bird season tickets last season & this were both quoted as over ‘3,200’ 
2. Your claim that last seasons were 3,500 is incorrect 
3. Your claim that season tickets could be down by 400-500 is completely unfounded based on the above errors. 
Do you accept where you’ve been wrong on the above? 
I know I shouldn't, but is 3500 not more than 3200

14 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I know I shouldn't, but is 3500 not more than 3200 emoji25.png

You’re right you shouldn’t, what evens your point? Look back on LPM claim that tickets could be down 400-500 & what he based it on. 

So no one knows if the ST sales are up or down?
i'm guessing down, based on the club's past statements bigging themselves up when they've increased!
be interesting to see how much diwn the home support is tomorrow compared to the Aberdeen game, and how much money is being lost every time the club kick families and children out to facilitate, Uefa sanctioned racist supports?

I thought the dimwit wasn't going.

That's what you meant by diwn, wasn't it?

You’re right you shouldn’t, what evens your point? Look back on LPM claim that tickets could be down 400-500 & what he based it on. 
You must really be a fun guy to have a beer with

Do you admit that the figure of over 3500 early bird tickets that you claimed to have read is false?

Any amount of words will do, but I'm fairly confident you wont type a single one.
Over 24 hours and no reply, even the bookies wouldn't give me odds on LPM not replying.

Now any decent person getting presented with facts contrary to what they posted would acknowledge them, but...........

Over 24 hours and no reply, even the bookies wouldn't give me odds on LPM not replying.

Now any decent person getting presented with facts contrary to what they posted would acknowledge them, but...........

Please give up chasing him about the forum, you’re just embarrassing yourself!

:1eye

On 8/23/2019 at 9:50 AM, Lord Pityme said:

With the club now literally begging for families to come and buy tickets today do you think they might realise they've shot themselves in the foot?

i am sure i read at the close of play for Early Bird ST renewals sales stood at 3200. Thats down at least by 300 on last season, and without the same excitement last seasons of promotion you would have to deduce that sales after the Early Bird deadline would be non existent this season!

so the club could! Conceivably be 400-500 ST sales down on last season. I bet that knocks any profit made from Bigotry out of the Park! Is Boris Johnson running the club these days?

Some good news shared today regarding our season ticket sales. To now summarise: 

- early bird tickets this season WERE NOT down at least 300 

- after early bird season ticket sales WERE NOT non-existent 

- It was ABSOLUTELY NOT conceivable the club could be 400-500 tickets down on last season. 

From memory I think these ticket sales are actually up on last season (open to correction unlike some), if so well done everyone backing their club 

B6C5F1B7-C952-485C-B262-D8515DF3100C.png