Rangers players test positive for Covid ahead of Old Firm and crunch European game

W6er

20 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Covid is here to stay. it's time we stopped over reacting and get on with things.

How long are we going to be jumping up and down every time someone get's a positive test, never mind any symptoms? 

I totally agree, sir!

Covid is here to stay. it's time we stopped over reacting and get on with things.
How long are we going to be jumping up and down every time someone get's a positive test, never mind any symptoms? 

Aye, but if the rules were "relaxed" for professional fitba', you know it would only take one player to get seriously ill/die from it and they would probably stop all fitba'.

2 minutes ago, Slarti said:
36 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Aye, but if the rules were "relaxed" for professional fitba', you know it would only take one player to get seriously ill/die from it and they would probably stop all fitba'.

What's the difference between a footballer and a member of the public?

Are you seriously suggesting we close down/isolate anybody who has been in contact, close or has Covid forever? 

Goodbye life if that's the case..........................oh, and we should add in the flu as it kills plenty of people every year.

FFS, snowflake society. 

Are you seriously suggesting we close down/isolate anybody who has been in contact, close or has Covid forever? 
Goodbye life if that's the case..........................oh, and we should add in the flu as it kills plenty of people every year.
FFS, snowflake society. 
Absolutely nothing, and if you read my post properly you would realise I wasn't saying there was, I was pointing out what the likely (over) reaction would be. In light of this, I'll just ignore the rest of your post.

7 minutes ago, Slarti said:
10 minutes ago, faraway saint said:
FFS, snowflake society. 

Absolutely nothing, and if you read my post properly you would realise I wasn't saying there was, I was pointing out what the likely (over) reaction would be. In light of this, I'll just ignore the rest of your post.

It's certainly what you insinuated, despite your backtracking.

Thanks for your contribution. :byebye

10 minutes ago, Slarti said:
13 minutes ago, faraway saint said:
It's certainly what you insinuated, despite your backtracking.
Thanks for your contribution. :byebye

No, I never, so no backtracking required. Try reading the words and not doing a beetlejuice.

No, you never understand that people can  perceive your wandering posts differently from you, which you then see the need to turn into a 48 post revolving door based on the odd word, comma or question mark.

As with Bazil, this is the 3rd and last post, we're done. 

No, you never understand that people can  perceive your wandering posts differently from you, which you then see the need to turn into a 48 post revolving door based on the odd word, comma or question mark.
As with Bazil, this is the 3rd and last post, we're done. 
There was absolutely nothing wandering about it. How you perceive it is your issue. As I said, just try reading the words that are written. Can point out how it can, realistically, be taken the way you have taken it, given the words written and the post it was in reply to?