The Silent 21% of Shareholders

As an owner of a small quantity of St Mirren shares, I received an email today regards pulling their shareholding to create a new voice.

does anyone know more about this email. It says they talked to people at the AGM. As an overseas shareholder I obviously don’t make it. 

3 shareholdings SMISA, Kibble and the silent 21% especially with all the in fighting we read on hear about Kibble / anti Kibble bickering  

it would be interesting to hear more about this idea. 

Edited by bonzoboys
Typo

30 minutes ago, bonzoboys said:

As an owner of a small quantity of St Mirren shares, I received an email today regards pulling their shareholding to create a new voice.

does anyone know more about this email. It says they talked to people at the AGM. As an overseas shareholder I obviously don’t make it. 

3 shareholdings SMISA, Kibble and the silent 21% especially with all the in fighting we read on hear about Kibble / anti Kibble bickering  

it would be interesting to hear more about this idea. 

I got the same email which interestingly came from the club's address, I don't know Ian McLauchlan (the guy who seems to be behind it) but will register my interest if for no other reason than to hear what the thoughts/plans are........what we don't really need though is a situation where we have even more factions and division so fingers crossed it's all from a positive perspective.