St Mirren v Motherwell Scottish League Cup 19th August 2023

shull

17 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Let's just leave it, it was a nice break when you and shull disappeared over the summer, it's obvious you have "issues" and I have no desire to feed your craving for attention.

The forum doesn't need your trolling and made up stories. 

I believe the best way to answer this drivel is by using your "go to" response when you are "called out" by others...Screenshot_20230822_005614_Chrome.thumb.jpg.8fa13dba22b834985909f1943a0c8c14.jpg

As for the second paragraph in your inane ramblings, you are actually describing yourself!  It's you who is the troll and posts "made up stories"!  You are addicted to this forum, even spending the majority of your time on it when you claim to be "on holiday"!  You really are a sad, bitter and twisted individual.

I think Warrior Saint is on to something when he said you were probably bullied a lot when you were younger so you're trying to play the "big man" on the internet.  Your relatives must be very proud.

Edited by BigYardsAndBasher
Just because I can...

4 minutes ago, BigYardsAndBasher said:

I believe the best way to answer this drivel is by using your "go to" response when you are "called out" by others...Screenshot_20230822_005614_Chrome.thumb.jpg.8fa13dba22b834985909f1943a0c8c14.jpg

As for the second paragraph in your inane ramblings, you are actually describing yourself!  It's you who is the troll and posts "made up stories"!  You are addicted to this forum, even spending the majority of your time on it when you claim to be "on holiday"!  You really are a sad, bitter and twisted individual.

I think Warrior Saint is on to something when he said you were probably bullied a lot when you were younger so you're trying to play the "big man" on the internet.  Your relatives must be very proud.

Outstanding post sir.