Old Firm Bias?

W6er

With both the Old Firm getting late penalties this weekend, and Celtic actually getting two yesterday, I think this is an appropriate time to discuss whether SFA officials are biased in favour of the Old Firm.

I was discussing this with a Rangers supporting friend recently, and he claimed that there is NO bias. He stated when the Old Firm are losing or drawing, they tend to go all out attack, this especially true late on in the game. He claims their presence in the opposition's penalty area will often result in a late goal or a penalty.

Here's the decision at Pittodrie. It looks very soft, IMHO:

4 hours ago, W6er said:

With both the Old Firm getting late penalties this weekend, and Celtic actually getting two yesterday, I think this is an appropriate time to discuss whether SFA officials are biased in favour of the Old Firm.

I was discussing this with a Rangers supporting friend recently, and he claimed that there is NO bias. He stated when the Old Firm are losing or drawing, they tend to go all out attack, this especially true late on in the game. He claims their presence in the opposition's penalty area will often result in a late goal or a penalty.

Here's the decision at Pittodrie. It looks very soft, IMHO:

That's really not a difficult question give us a harder one...