Worst 5 Videos

The Sandman

1:The Clash, Should I Stay or should I go......... attempting to lip sync a live performance to a recorded version is a total no go, especially with a different drummer.........

2:Blondie: Rapture.........bad filming, bad dancing..........Looks like crew of Home and Away shot this................

3:The Jam: That's Entertainment..........boring concept and bad editing that allows a burst string on Weller's guitar to not be there, then be there..........several times.........

4: Oasis: Champange SuperNova, Junior Gallacher has no apparent interest in making the thing look professional

5: Phil Collins: You Cant Hurry love, nuff said.............

• 3 weeks later...
Don't really take music seriously enough to hate any videos, but must mention Hello, by Lionel Ritchie. Stalking a blind burd - how sick is that?

But if you want to see some pretty dire stuff, check out Classic FM TV on digital. Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear... :o

Wash yer mouth out - one of the greatest videos EVER!!! " I think you should see this...."

As was "Dancing on the Ceiling" the fckign special effects man...HOW DID THEY DO IT!!!