Top 5 Christmas Songs

1. The Fairytale of New York - The Pogues and Kirsty McColl. A sheer bloody classic!

2. I Believe in Father Christmas - Greg Lake. Great forename.

3. Merry Christmas (War Is Over) - John Lennon/Yoko Ono. Not a great fan of Lennon but he's on the mark with this one.

4. Christmas Song - Jethro Tull. Lyrics found here:- http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/jethrotull/christmassong.html

5. Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen. Okay, not a Christmas song. But it always reminds me of Christmas.

5. Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen. Okay, not a Christmas song. But it always reminds me of Christmas.

Up until our current number one.. Bohemian Rhapsody was the only song to have been Christmas Number 1 in 2 seperate decades... Anyway time for my top 5 mate

1) Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You (Gets Everyone Going) :bounce3:bounce2

2) Shaking Stevens - Merry Christmas Everyone

3) The Pogues ft Kirsty MacColl - Fairytale Of New York

4) Elton John - Step Into Christmas

5) The Pretenders - 2000 Miles

Did Phil Spector not give that a rock N roll once over...Darlene Love Im sure it was who performed it :unsure:

Phil Spector gave his treatment to a lot of Christmas songs. Dunno if Darlene Love did this one. :unsure:

Just checked on Napster. She did indeed do White Christmas, along with Marshmallow World and Winter Wonderland :D

Edited by Reidy1987

You have got to be joking <_<

"He's cu-u-u-u-um, 2000 mi-i-i-i-iles...that's very far"

s***e!

Ok then... I was only looking for something to fill up the five :lol: ... So is it ok if I replace that one with Jonah Lewie - Stop The Calvary... :unsure: ..... If you say no I'll be forced to replace it with Chris De Burgh - Space Man Came Travelling :ph34r: