• Latest Topics

• As well as being a diver he does cringe goal celebrations also along with the showing of imaginary cards. Horrible individual   
    • So Starmer say Scotland's voice is important to Labour. I think he misquoted his thoughts. Scotland's VOTES are important. IF we are stupid enough to buy this and vote in numbers for him you can bet Scotland's resources will be vital but he won't give a feck for Scotland's wishes. FFS don't fall for this red tory or his lackie up here who's family firm were found to be paying their workers less than the minimum wage.
    • So Fife last weekend, overall, not be going back. The roads to get to it are single track for quite a distance, we were fortunate that they were quiet on the way there, not so fortunate on the way home and had to squeeze past a few who didn't reverse to a passing point. The site itself, ok but no views to talk of, the sea was close but out of sight so, all in all, a bit bland. Plenty of rabbits for the dogs to go mental over, that was fun. The facilities were on the disappointing side, no WIFI, a poor phone signal (Not their fault but a struggle to get any decent signal) and the showers were on the cold side, which wasn't for me. The overhead bed was a hit, plenty of space for me and no real issue getting down during the night so that's another wee positive for the future. Next up, in a few weeks, is Blairgowrie.   
  • Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.