• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Andrew Scanlon
    Newest Member
    Andrew Scanlon
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 75 Guests (See full list)

• Latest Topics

• I actually think that Scotland could be a thriving independent country, I just don’t think that the opportunity will arise again to vote on it. The region description is purely how the EU views Scotland, same as Catalonia and that bit of Belgium that is trying to gain independence. 
    • Hey girls, maybe national service is a better idea than I originally thought. Plenty of countries have it, including some that the nationalists use as a beacon of light. A number of European countries, including Sweden, Norway and Denmark, already have a form of conscription for their armed forces. Conscription requires young men and women to serve for a limited time in uniform.
    • I heard that the latest opinion polls shows that Labour will have a majority in Scotland with the SNP losing a considerable amount of seats which will put an end to the this fairy tale that some will not let go despite having the opportunity in the last democratic vote. I wonder if this comes to fruition what the bitter element in the SNP, continually shouting about lies etc, will come up with after their pumped at the polls?   
  • Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.