• Latest Topics

• ALBA, in the main, is a wasted vote. And, voting labour gets you another form of Tory. (Just look at the leaders of the party, north and south of the border). I can't stress this enough. Voting SNP in a UK election is not an endorsement of their performance at Hollyrood. It is simply a vehicle for the ultimate goal of an independent Scotland. IF we still have the sham that is the assembly, I very much doubt I will vote SNP again in that election.
    • Your final point is bang-on. For years I've heard people spout the argument that they would never vote for independence because they "hate Alex Salmond", or they "hate Nicola Sturgeon", or they "hate the SNP". If Scottish independence was ever achieved the SNP would no longer have a reason to exist, similar to UKIP post-Brexit. On your first point, I no longer believe that the SNP deserve my support under any circumstances. I voted last ti.e for an SNP government at Holyrood and the SNP gave me the Greens. If I choose to use my vote to reflect pro-independence I would vote for the Alba candidate. In reality, I will probably cast my vote for Labour since my priority is getting rid this Tory shower of shite.
    • I get why you're upset with the Hollyrood disaster but the vote for SNP in a UK election is NOT an endorsement of how they ran the devolved assembly. It's a statement of intent that you want an independent Scotland. IF that were to come to pass there would be NO SNP to feck it up. I hope more than not will recognise this.
  • Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.