Best/worst 3 games/performances 2023-2024 season.

It's been a great season overall.

Obviously along the way there's been some highs and some lows.

What's been you 3 best games and your 3 worst games.

Best games for me have been:

The recent 1-3 victory at Dundee.

Almost certainly the result, albeit every win gives the same 3 points, that seen us secure European football. The pressure was on and Dundee were on a decent run of form and we bossed the game from the first minute.

Next best game for me was at Aberdeen at the end of last year, Aberdeen 0-3 Saints. I've been to Aberdeen on numerous occasions and taken some ribbing over the years but on this day it was all different. The scoreline didn't flatter us at all, totally pumped them. What a day I had.  

My last choice was the game early August away at Hibs, Hibernian 2-3 Saints, an early statement for me that the manager was something special and, despite some people going on about our record there over the last 10 years, I had a feeling we would do them and we did.

The worst games, well, I'll have a wee think, all typed out, for now. :)

21 hours ago, faraway saint said:

It's been a great season overall.

Obviously along the way there's been some highs and some lows.

What's been you 3 best games and your 3 worst games.

Best games for me have been:

The recent 1-3 victory at Dundee.

Almost certainly the result, albeit every win gives the same 3 points, that seen us secure European football. The pressure was on and Dundee were on a decent run of form and we bossed the game from the first minute.

Next best game for me was at Aberdeen at the end of last year, Aberdeen 0-3 Saints. I've been to Aberdeen on numerous occasions and taken some ribbing over the years but on this day it was all different. The scoreline didn't flatter us at all, totally pumped them. What a day I had.  

My last choice was the game early August away at Hibs, Hibernian 2-3 Saints, an early statement for me that the manager was something special and, despite some people going on about our record there over the last 10 years, I had a feeling we would do them and we did.

The worst games, well, I'll have a wee think, all typed out, for now. :)

Three cracking games right there but I'd somehow have to squeeze in the home game against Hearts in September.

Worst was the 4-0 loss to Dundee (although there were mitigating circumstances), second half away to Killie and possibly the 1-0 loss away to St Johnstone....it's good that we're having to think really hard to find "worst" performances in what has been a great season.

First game of the season away to Hibs ,3-2 last minute winner 

Away game at Aberdeen just before New Year, 3-0 

Dundee away after the split, 3-1 us.

The Aberdeen home game was probably the most enjoyable home game , with 2 injury time goals.

Killie away 5-2 was the biggest disappointment, but no point on dwelling after the season we've just had.

On 5/20/2024 at 2:36 PM, munoz said:

First game of the season away to Hibs ,3-2 last minute winner 

Away game at Aberdeen just before New Year, 3-0 

Dundee away after the split, 3-1 us.

The Aberdeen home game was probably the most enjoyable home game , with 2 injury time goals.

Killie away 5-2 was the biggest disappointment, but no point on dwelling after the season we've just had.

Same 3 best games I picked mate.

My 3 worst/most disappointing were:

Hibs 4-2 Saints, league cup quarter final. I thought we had a great chance to get to the final, at least. A sore one for me.

Dundee 4-0 Saints. NEVER saw this coming, just a terrible day at the office.

Livingstone 1-0 Saints, another result that wasn't on my radar.